- Introduction of the speakers
Courses in English
The web and different technologies use naturally a lot of English words,
so we believe that learning those things as it is in English will lead to a better understanding of the terms associated with them, so we are also holding
classes in English. Currently it is conducted as a lecture for foreigners who
live in Japan, but it is possible to do it as a corporate training for Japanese
Our foreign staff will conduct classes in English.
What are the courses in English?
- We will do all the teaching on web technology in English.
- It is mainly addressed for foreigners living in Japan.
- It is also customizable for Japanese.
Courses in English we have conducted so far.
Seminar on the Japanese web industry
It was a seminar conducted for a recruitment company for foreigners named CotoWork.
a basic knowledge for foreigners living in Japan on the workstyle in the Japanese web industry and
the seminar was conducted in English.
After the presentation, we divided the participants into groups, had discussions with them, and
answered their questions or provided advice etc.
Curriculum (2 hours)
- Work titles (job position) in Japan
- Japanese work style
- The method of interviews and employments
- Skills in the web industry
- Group discussion
HTML basics course
It was a 2 days hands-on seminar (2 hours/day) held at the recruitment company CotoWork.
We taught the basics of HTML and CSS in english to foreigners who don’t have any knowledge
of that industry but who are interested in learning more about it.
Curriculum (2 hours x 2 days)
- What is HTML?
- Introduction of HTML tags (h1, a, img, ul, ol, p, div, flexbox)
- What is CSS?
- Introduction of CSS properties (font-size, font-family, color, margin, padding, reset.css)